Thursday, March 03, 2005

So the journey begins!

Today marks the day, the day the journey has begun. In this blog I will try to keep as updated about the mysterious free Photo iPod. With all the research that I have done, it seems to be a good offer. If you really think about what they are doing, they can afford to give these Photo iPods away for "free". Technically, they aren’t free, you do have to sign up for an offer, but after that, they are free. But they are basically giving other companies business so it makes since that they can hand these back to us for helping them out. So how do you join? Simple.

http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=15776615

So far, I have done my one offer, but I have not received my credit for it yet. It said that it usually takes 1 to 3 days. The offer I did only cost a dollar so I figure if I can get a Photo iPod for a dollar, I am one happy customer. Hopefully in 1 to 3 days I will have good news for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home