Wednesday, March 09, 2005

FAQ

Are these Photo iPods really free?
Yes! The only thing you might have to pay for is an offer you do. The offer that I did cost me $1.00. That is it.

How can they give the Photo iPods away?
When you sign up you need to complete one offer. When you join you need to complete one offer. They are very simple. When you do this it brings in business for the company you did the offer for. In return, the company will pay whoever is giving away the Photo iPods. That is how they make their money and can give them away. It is all legit!

Has anyone gotten a Photo iPod?
Yes, many people have received their Photo iPods already and are enjoying them more than ever, of course, they were free!

Is my information safe?
It sure is! FreePhotoiPods.com works with reputable companies to ensure your sensitive information is kept safe at all times.

What does “Sent to Vendor, Waiting on Product” mean?
First, it means you are done! Basically, this means that your Photo iPod is on backorder. All you can do now is wait, and it shouldn’t be a long wait at all.

How do I refer people?
The easiest way is to help me first. Why would you help me first? Well, I am going to be getting my Photo iPod hopefully soon. When I do get it, this site and all my other promotion is useless to me. So in return for helping me, I am going to help you. You basically get all of my promotion and hard work. Also, post it in your signatures at forums and your email signatures.

How many referrals do I need?
To get the Photo iPod you need to refer 10 people.

Do I get lots of junk mail when I sign up?
I have received no junk mail yet. You might if you answer yes to any of the questions in the survey.

5 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kate said...

As for this blog I think it’s very cool. I often browse pictures of people and last time I found a site where you can find picture ads and rate many photos of singles who live in your city.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Daniel/Rose said...

Hi there mister ! Great post you got here. I was out searching for the latest information on Giving Away Money and found your site. Although FAQ wasn't exactly what I was lookiing for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I found your page when I was looking for Giving Away Money related information. Check out our site as well. You'll find links to our business sites. Thanks for the read! Best regards, Rose and Daniel

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger megandean5801 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger joeyfisher18598680 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger 8adl36jprn said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home